The first way to search for people by photo is the one that leads to Google Images. The search engine that knows everything. Google not only allows you to find images based on the terms entered, but also to perform a reverse search. This means that the ‘wanted’ photo can be uploaded and Big G will find all similar images present in red.
To upload a photo to Google Images, go to the main page of the service and click on the camera icon in the search bar. Then click on the “Upload a picture” item and use the “Choose file” button to upload the photo of the person you want to find.
In addition to using Google to find a person, you have other alternatives such as:
- Search on social networks: you have the opportunity to browse the profile lists present on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and even LinkedIn to find said individual.
- Use specialized web pages: there are several platforms that can analyze images to help users fulfill this task. Some options are: TinEye and LABNOL.org.
- Use White or Yellow Pages: for this, you will need to know the user’s first and last name, as well as the country in which they reside.
How to download Spotify for free on iOS
To be able to use Spotify for free and download the app on iOS, the procedure is quite similar. The only thing that changes is that we will use the official Apple store, the App Store.
- Opens the App Store application.
- Search Spotify and download to your mobile.
- Open Spotify and register your account.
In Google Images
Given that Google is the main web search engine for people worldwide, par excellence; The vast majority of users always turn to this platform to find information of any kind. Therefore, the first method that will make it easier for you to continue to find a subject with his photo on the Internet, using the tools of Google Images.
How to find a person through a photo?
On the one hand, there is the Google search engine, which in its Google Images variant allows you to drag a photograph onto its search box and it will return the results it deems most appropriate… if they exist. Although there are also other options such as DupliChecker, Tineye or Reverse Image Search.
Summary Google Images – Follow the steps below to perform a reverse search on Google Images: