If you want, you are willing to play almost all types of iMessage games on your phone. Whether you are willing to have the game on your mobile, you need to follow the steps.
- Your first task is to make an iMessage for a friend.
- Then you need to press the App Store icon.
- Next, you need to press the four gray dots available in the App Store to see the apps installed on the device.
- Then you need to click on any of the installed apps you want to use. So, you want to install the Game Pigeon app, so tap on this.
- Finally, you can get the app for your mobile.
Plato – Games and group chats
What is GamePigeon?
GamePigeon is an iMessage extension that can be downloaded from the Apple App Store. Once installed, you will have access to a library of games. Choose a title and invite another iMessage user.
Your library consists of:
Workaround: How to get Game Pigeon on Android?
Here we go, this is the part you wanted to read if you’ve decided to try running the app on your Android device. It is a big risk and therefore make sure that you have backed up all important data.
Step 1 – First of all, you need to download an app called Wemessageapp. You can download the app using the link: https://wemessageapp.com/
You may need to log out and log in again to see the app store on Imessage
Once you have entered the conversation, touch the App Store icon to access the store. To view the App Store, you may need to sign out and sign back in.
Many of the Whatsapp games are not integrated into the application, but they are easy to find. Today we are going to play five games on WhatsApp with our friends.