It is for this reason that in such a case it is necessary to resort to other methods and perhaps one of the most convenient is QR codes. In order for the development to proceed, it is a requirement that both iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or even Mac have Bluetooth and WiFi active. Also, the device that has the password must be connected to the network for which you want to share the password and have the screen unlocked.
Strengthen Wi-Fi security to prevent theft and hackers
If the above tools have breached the security of your Wi-Fi network, now is the time to act and strengthen the security of your wireless network, to prevent a hacker looking to steal Wi-Fi from re-entering your network:
- Change the router’s default WiFi password: there are web pages such as https://www. routerpasswords.com/, which tells you the default passwords for all routers. Having the default password is like having no password 😉
- Change the default network name (SSID): each router produces a network name of a style (WLAN_**, for example it is one of the Zyxel from Telefónica), if you change the name it is not so easy for the hacker to know what your router is and, therefore, what security flaws it has
- Use a WPA2 recorder (AES, if possible): the more complicated, better, for hackers to enter other networks with easier recording, instead of taking 15 minutes to decrypt, they only take 4 minutes
- Change the router’s administration password: logical, so that it doesn’t find your password at https://www.routerpasswords.com/
- Limit the number of assignable IP addresses, to prevent hackers from sneaking in. Or put MAC filter on your router, so that only the computers you want to let into the router can enter and not other strangers
- Disable technologies you don’t use, such as WPS
- Update the router firmware: old versions of router software have more holes than gruyère cheese… latest versions have fewer holes
- Use cables instead of wifi to connect to your router… that’s what I do 🙂
Video tutorial how to get the neighbor’s wifi password from my cell phone
I hope you liked this tutorial and if you don’t forget to share it helps us a lot. Visit our Youtube Channel and Subscribe! In the same way you can leave your comment in case you have doubts. Do not forget to continue visiting TutoEspacio.
How to find your neighbor’s Wifi password from a Windows 10 computer?
- How to find your neighbor’s Wifi password from a Windows 10 computer?
- Get your neighbor’s wifi password without programs
- How to crack a neighbor’s wifi password with your mobile?
- Steps to find your neighbor’s Wi-Fi password from your Android mobile
Have the administrator passwords
default password, which is usually 000000000. You only have to find the name that identifies the router and access the network. If you don’t get it, you can use some lists available on Google, which contain the default name of the connection in question.
This step is executed when you are close to the equipment and check if it can be factory reset. So, enter your mobile, locate the network, restart the equipment and look for the router label, there is the defined password.