If you have a non-Samsung phone, you can use third-party applications to put an image on another image. We have covered the steps for two popular image editing apps i.e. Picsart and InShot.
Note: This method will also work on Samsung Galaxy phones.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I crop an image on a Samsung?
Samsung has a built-in application called Gallery. Open it and find the image you need to crop. Click on it to reveal the Edit button. Then a taskbar will appear showing the crop option, click it to reduce the size of the photo automatically or manually.
How to crop an image in PowerPoint
Another MS Office component, PowerPoint offers a similar solution for cropping images, let’s see how to crop photos using it.
- Insert the image you want to use.
- Select the image, then go to the Image Tools Format tab in the toolbar at the top.
- Then select Crop.
- Drag the corners to make a selection of what you want to keep. The dimmed part of the image (the one outside the bold borders) will be discarded. Press Enter or click outside of the image
- . You can also right-click on the image and then select Format Image. On the Crop tab, you can select numerical values for the size and offset of your image.
- The new image can be saved to your PC by copying the newly selected image and pasting the result into Paint. PowerPoint keeps the entire original image as a backup. You can come back to edit the image later or reposition it.
Round Photo（Design Cutouts
Many amazing shapes are included in this photo crop app. You can see your images in flowers, water drops, stars, butterflies, hearts, circles and other objects. There are also unique background colors that you can change depending on your image theme. You can zoom in on the images to cut out the desired parts. If you want to paste the desired parts on any other image, photo cut paste apps can help you a lot.
Method 2: Crop images on Android using Google Photos
Note: Make sure you have installed or updated the latest version of the Google Photos app before proceeding with this method.
Step 1 – On your Android device, locate the Google Photos app on the home screen. Tap the app icon to launch it.