Fortnite’s latest update is now live, bringing with it the return of in-game goodies, a free glider, and even the chance to win a free Season 8 Battle Pass.
First things first, the in-game gifting feature (which was temporarily available last year) is back for a limited time. Until February 22, players will be able to purchase and send in-game items to their friends. To specifically celebrate Valentine’s Day, players can send a Heartspan Glider to a friend, for free, until February 15 at 7 p.m. ET.
with save the world
Save the world, as many of us already know, in the original Fortnite game, is the game mode with which this Epic Games title hit the market in 2017 , a game mode that, after the success of PUBG (which is released months later), quickly adopted and made this game one of the most popular along with PUBG, the first two games that popularized battle royale, a mode that is currently explain by titles. like Call of Duty: Warzone, Apex Legends, Super People among others.
Finish Daily Quests
- Completing all of your daily quests for the day will reward you with 48,000 XP.
- This can be repeated daily, which means that for a full week you would earn 336,000 XP. That’s enough to level up four times your season level.
- If you don’t complete the daily quests, there’s a chance you’ll get Supercharged XP.
- Supercharged XP is an XP boost that players who do not complete daily quests can earn.
- It’s still better to do daily quests, but if you don’t have time to play, it’s nice to get Supercharged XP.
- Supercharged XP is capped at 300,000 XP each time you earn it.
- This is repeatable daily, which means that for a full week, you would earn 336,000 XP. That’s enough to level up four times your season level.