Prototype after prototype of his atmospheric vortex engine, the Ontario, Canada-based engineer set out to prove that humans could make their own tornadoes. …Louis Michaud invented the atmospheric vortex engine as a way to create controlled artificial tornadoes.
If you don’t have a Twister Tube, place a metal washer on top of the water bottle. Turn the empty bottle over and line up the openings of the two bottles. Connect them by wrapping them tightly with tape.
To make a real hurricane in the world of Minecraft PE, the user will need to create a special block. This will require six iron ingots, two coals, and a workbench. Once everything is ready, it will be necessary to install the item on Redstone.
Now an uncontrollable natural disaster will begin to destroy everything in its path. Tornado Mod developers warn that before starting a dangerous experiment, it is better to make copies of worlds so as not to lose mobs or buildings.
- Localized weather! See nastier rain and storms approaching from a distance
- Replace the vanilla clouds with my own ever-changing particle-based clouds
- Replace the rain and snow with a blowing particle-based one in the wind
- Rain clouds accumulate moisture from water and wet biomes
- The Stormfront system uses biome temperature differences to create nasty storms!
- Improved appearance of storms from the old weather mod
- Forecast block that projects active storms onto a grid
- Machine block that can create various types of storms on that grid location
- Deflector block that can destroy storms in a 150 block radius to protect your creations
- Vane to show the direction of the wind (Model made by Razz from DecoCraft)
- Anemometer to display wind speed
- User-friendly GUI to enable/disable most common features, comes with advanced options
- Enhanced scenes with falling leaf particles and waterfall effects
- Trees make the wind blow, waterfalls make loud water sounds
- Can improve snowfall with smoother, more gradual buildup (off by default, hungry memory!)
- Sandstorms! It appears in deserts, builds up layers of sand, creates intense images through fog and particle action.
According to the author, this MCPE addon adds four new types of weather. An earthquake, for example, will cause the earth to shake and crumble into pieces.
When there is an earthquake, all mobs will get a slow effect and slight levitation. It’s not that dangerous, so there will be a lot of those.