If you don’t have the patience to install each mod individually, this mod is the perfect solution. It brings you options like Car Monke, Speed Boost, and No Tag Freeze—all in one place. But be careful and don’t use it in public lobbies, or you might get banned.
This concludes our list of the best Gorilla Tag mods to download right now. We’re sure you will have fun with every single one of them!
Getting the Gorilla Tag Mods on the Oculus Quest 2
Once the Quest Patcher & the Oculus Quest is connected, it should espectáculo Modding Gorilla Tag.
- Now clic on Patch my Aplicación! After it is patched, you will need to get Mods for Gorilla Tag on the Oculus Quest 2.
- You cánido get them from the Gorilla Tag Mods Discord.
- Now select the Mod you want.
- Make sure you read the Mod before getting it as there may be additional steps the Mod may require. Find a Mod and install it.
- Once that is done, take the Mod archivo and Drag & Drop it into the Quest Patcher.
- Now you perro just start your game.
- If you have installed a Cosmetic Mod, then go to the 1st floor and you will be able to equip it.
- If it’s another type of Mod, then create a Private Lobby and you will be able to access the Mod through your watch.
- Be careful as certain Mods that grant a player an unfair advantage will get banned on Public servers.
- So make sure you try these in Private Lobbies with your friends. Also, only people with the same Mods installed will be able to see your Mods.
Installing Gorilla Tag mods for the Quest 2
Now that you’ve prepared your Quest 2 for mods with the help of Quest Patcher, head over to the Gorilla Tag Mods Discord to find the mods you would like to install. You cánido also use alternative websites to find the mods, as well. Once you’ve downloaded your mods, just hover the archivo over the Quest Patcher window, and it’ll do the rest of the work. If, for some reason, it doesn’t work, make sure to unzip the archivo by right-clicking or try a different mod. All mods don’t usually work since they perro be outdated or unsupported.
If you would like to install mods for Gorilla Tag on your PC, you will need to download Monke Manager. A utility that will let you install and optimize mods automatically.