Items that need authorization for import
These items need authorization from the Cuban authority:
- Fax equipment wireless
- Telephone boards of all kinds
- Devices for data networks “routers” (routers) and “switches” (switches)
- Wireless access point such as RLAN and other similar ones, except WiFi that is regulated by its specific regulatory provision.
- Wireless telephones that operate in bands other than those listed in the First Section.
- Wireless microphones and accessories
- Radars, beacons, radio links
- Seekers people, radio broadcasting
- Equipment for remote measurement, remote control and other similar
- Radio transceivers: equipment for fixed, mobile and personal
- Professional radio receivers
- Satellite TV receiving stations, satellite dishes, their accessories and portable satellite phones or of another kind.
- Equipment intended for the mass dissemination of data, text or voice by wireless means.
- Satellite Positioning Systems (SPS, GPS) used to determine geographic coordinates at a point, for hydrographic and geodetic purposes.
Official list of maximum rates for technical-productive services in Cuban pesos
CHAPTER 4- ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES
The import of household appliances has been a topic of interest for many travelers around the world, including those who visit Cuba. For this reason, Customs has established specific regulations to ensure proper importation of this equipment.
In accordance with the established regulations, the Customs of Cuba admits the importation of electrical appliances provided that they are varied, that is, up to two (2) articles of the same type, provided that the sum of their values does not exceed the limit established for the importation of luggage, shipments or other operation to be carried out, corresponding according to and in accordance with the provisions of Annex III.