Unlocking your Alcatel phone can be a simple and straightforward process if you have the right information and tools. One of the most common methods to unlock your Alcatel phone is by using its IMEI number. In this article, we will explore what an IMEI number is, how to find it, and the steps to unlock your Alcatel phone using the IMEI.
Have you bought a new smartphone but it is locked by the operator (SimLock)? Or maybe you want to flash your device? It’s not that big of a problem that you can think of.
100% permanent unlock solution
Unlock codes are generated directly through Oppo’s database. We do this by whitelisting your cell phone’s IMEI number from its factory database which contains all the phone’s data, i.e. its current status, network provider, activation and ESN details.
Once you unlock your Oppo through Unlocky, you will be able to use all the functions and applications of your phone and it will work perfectly as it did when your phone was locked, without worries or problems. Also, you can update your Android software and any apps without any problem.
2Obtaining a SIM network unlock PIN with an unlock service
If you’re having trouble getting a PIN from your carrier, or need a faster PIN, a great option is to use an unlock service. service.
Certain carriers can send you a SIM network unlock PIN in an impressive six hours, like our favorite: DirectUnlocks.
Follow these instructions to use the Free Sim Network Unlock Pin software tool:
- Download and install the Free Sim Network Unlock Pin software service at the time you read this article .
- Find the IMEI code of your cell phone. Call *#60* or check the back of your battery. The code must be clearly marked and you will know what the IMEI code is.
- Open the Free Sim Network Unlock Pin software service and enter the IMEI code and your email address.
- Start the code generation procedure and wait for the code to arrive by email.
- Get the code and write it down. Hit ok after you’re sure you’ve entered the code correctly and see what happens.
- If you can use the new SIM card you entered to be able to enter the SIM unlock code, then it is obvious that the SIM unlock was successful, if not, repeat the procedure, but this time make sure to enter the exact IMEI code that is attached to your cell phone device.
I hope you find the Free Sim Network Unlock PIN Software Service as useful as amazing.
Requirements for an unlock code
The requirements you must meet to unlock are:
- The device you are unlocking must not be blacklisted (it may verify this with our 100% accurate IMEI checker!)
- You must have had the device connected to your carrier for a minimum period that differs depending on your carrier
- You must have paid your phone contract in in full and have no outstanding payments