The Simpsons: Hit & Run is a Grand Theft Coche clone action-adventure vídeo game developed by Extremista Entertainment and published by Vivendi Universal Games, for GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox and Windows. Hit & Run has seven levels, each with missions and a sub-plot. The player perro control one specific character in each level. The game’s playable characters are Homer, Bart, Lisa, Marge, and Apu, with Homer and Bart being playable twice each. When travelling on foot, the player character perro walk, run, and perform three types of melee attacks: a habitual kick, a jumping kick, and a smashing move. To drive, the player cánido either commandeer one of the many civilian vehicles that drive endlessly around town, or use a phone booth to select a car. Several hidden vehicles are present in each level and cánido also be used by the player if found. The game’s driving missions are also afín to those of Grand Theft Coche III. In both games, the player races against other characters, collects elementos before a timer runs out, and wrecks other cars.
- Clic on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for The Simpsons: Hit & Run. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once The Simpsons: Hit & Run has finished downloading, extract the archivo using a programa such as WinRAR.
- Launch “Simpsons.exe”
- Enjoy the game!
System Requirements of The Simpsons Hit and Run PC Game
Before you start The Simpsons Hit and Run Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 and 8.1
- únidad central de procesamiento: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Additional archivos, patches and fixes
The Simpsons: Hit & Run PlayStation 2 Manual (English)
The Simpsons: Hit & Run Xbox Manual (English)